Registration and Course Planning
Applications for the current school year are now being accepted. Applications for the next school year will begin February 1st.
In order for a child to be registered in an Abbotsford school, proof of address from the enrolling parent or legal guardian must be shown by presenting two legal documents – one from each section below:
- Mortgage Document, Rental or Lease Agreement, Property Sale Agreement, Property Tax Notice, Home Insurance or a Utility Bill.
- In addition, a Government Document ie. MSP bill, Child Tax Credit, Income Tax Assessment, Vehicle Insurance or your most recent T4.
Please complete the following forms:
- School Registration Form
- Confidential Information Release Form
- Request for Email Address Consent (CASL)
- Photography and Media Consent Form
- Out of Catchment Form (only if you do not live in the Bateman catchment area – the principal of your catchment school must sign this)
Please send these completed forms, along with copies of the child’s Birth Certificate or Passport and the most recent report card, to firstname.lastname@example.org OR drop them off at the school between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm Monday to Friday.
If your application is approved, an Administrator/Counsellor will contact you for an admissions interview. Your counsellor will assist you in selecting classes for the school year. Course planning information can be found here.
The current registration forms and documents are below.