How to Access the Student and Family portal in MyEducation BC
This year the district has moved away from Checkmyprogress.ca to the MyEducation BC Gradebook. While many teachers will be using the MyEd Gradebook, it is optional for teachers. Teachers may choose another means to communicate progress home which may include Google Classroom, written communication, or through meeting with parents and guardians. If you have any questions, please contact individual classroom teachers.
Logging into MyEd
- Go to the MyEd BC website
- Username: Student Number
- Password: (Set by the user). Select forgot password if you need a password reset, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a password reset.
Accessing the MyEd Gradebook
- Written one page login guide for families and students.
- Video walkthrough of MyEd gradebook instructions.
- Detailed presentation slides with screenshots.
- If no grades appear, you may need to change the view to All Terms. Instructions to change view.
If you do not remember your student's log in for MyEducation BC, please email email@example.com or have your student visit the counselling centre between 7:30AM-3:00PM school days.